November 22, 2014
- NHA Annual Membership Meeting, Fonner Park, Grand Island
- Men’s board meeting 12:00 pm
- Annual Memebership Meeting in the Quilt Room in the Expo Hall - 2:00 pm
- Hereford Women of Nebraska Meeting
- 1:00 pm for general membership meeting
- 11:00 am for board meeting before membership meeting
- The Annual NHA banquet and dinner will begin at 6:00 pm with cocktail hour at 5:00 pm prior to the banquet. The banquet will be held in the Quilt Room of the Exposition hall also. Please RSVP to Melissa by November 15 for a meal count.
- The premium directory pages will be auctioned off at the end of the banquet along with the pens for Husker Harvest Days.
Cornhusker Classic Futurity Sale – November 23, 2014
Sale Catalog, click here… 2014 CATALOG
For Videos, and to sign up to bid online, go to www.DVAuction.com
To view the 2014 Summer Newsletter, click here…
NHA Summer Newsletter 2014
September 30, 2014
Long time Polled Hereford Breeder, Clarence W. Helms, age 93, passed away peacefully at Good Samaritan care home on July 25th. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. on July 29th at Trinity Lutheran Church, 1005 9th Street, Arapahoe, NE. The church is located in the northwest part of town. A link to the Funeral home and obituary is listed below.
Condolences sent to this email will be forwarded to the family. email@example.com
Nebraska Junior Hereford Show – June 6-8, 2014
Broken Bow, NE
Go to the Junior’s Page for entry forms and show rules- Entries due, May 20th
Attention Juniors: Hereford Women of Nebraska Scholarship application is up on the Junior’s page – Due May 1
February 19, 2014 – Nebraska Cattlemen’s Classic – Kearney, NE
For catalog and schedule visit: www.cattlemens.org
10:00 AM – Hereford Show
11:00 AM – Polled Hereford Show
1:30 PM – Hereford Sale
2:00 PM – Polled Hereford Sale
Nebraska Cattlemen’s Classic Hereford Scholarship – Due February 14, 2014
January 1, 2014 – Ad & Listing Copy Deadline for the Nebraska Hereford Directory
Please email Melissa with changes to your listing in the directory, or ad requests.
To View the 2013 Directory Front and Back cover, click here… NE_Hereford_2013_Directory_CVR_LoRes (1)
To View the Inside pages of the 2013 Directory, click here… NE_Hereford_2013_INS_LoRes
NE Hereford Association Radio Ads
NHA Radio Ads will run on KTIC, KRVN or KNEB
Ads will run mid Jan – mid March 2015.
Available to Hereford Breeders that are members of the NE Hereford Association.
The cost is $80.00 for 5 radio spots, and you can double or triple your money. The association will pay half the cost of the ads. Ads will be sold on a first come, first serve basis! Call Brian Hula or Melissa Buehler for more information on the radio spots.
Example of the Radio Ads that we have available that can be made specific to your ranch
Click on this link to listen to the sample:NE HEREFORD ASSO.-SWITCH OUT_HULA AUG13
To list your sale or event, contact Melissa Buehler at: