Mark your calendars for the 2017 Nebraska Hereford Tour
Looking Forward to Making a Difference?
Hundreds of Volunteers are needed for the 2017 Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska!
The 2017 Cattlemen’s Ball of Nebraska, hosted by Jeff and Lisa Johnson, will be held Friday and Saturday, June 2-3, at the Lonesome River Ranch near Anselmo, Nebraska. This will be the 20th anniversary of this event, and to date, over $13 million has been raised for cancer research. We are proud that 100% of the money raised is donated to the cause, with 90% going to the Buffett Cancer Center in Omaha, and the remaining 10% going to our communities. Your help is needed to ensure the success of this great event. Together, we can make a difference!
For a list of volunteer activities, dates, and times, go to www.cattlemensball.com and click on the Volunteer link or like the event on Facebook.
2017 Cattlemen’s Ball
Join the 2017 Cattlemen’s Ball at the Johnson Ranch June 2nd and 3rd | Official Website
For more information, contact: Diane Scott * 308-872-2395 * email@example.com
2017 NJHA Show – Custer County Fairgrounds
Broken Bow, NE – June 9-11th
See Junior Page Results
2017 Nebraska Hereford Membership Directory
To View the NEW 2017 Directory, click here… 2017NHADirectoryweb
Nebraska Cattlemen’s Classic Show & Sale
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 – Kearney, NE
Buffalo County Fairgrounds
Horned Hereford Show 9:00 AM – Sale 1:30 PM
Polled Hereford Show 10:00 AM – Sale 2:00 PM
Cornhusker Classic Steer & Heifer Futurity Sale
November 20, 2016, 12:30 pm – Grand Island, NE
Catalog link: 2016catalogweb
Video Link: https://www.dvauction.com/video_catalogs/2436
November 19, 2016
- NHA Annual Membership Meeting, Fonner Park, Grand Island
– NHA board meeting 12:30 pm – Beef Pit
– Annual Membership Meeting in the Beef Pit in the Expo Hall – 2:00 pm
- Hereford Women of Nebraska Meeting
– 1:00 pm for general membership meeting – Quilt Room
– 11:00 am for board meeting before membership meeting
- The Annual NHA banquet and dinner will begin at 6:00 pm with cocktail hour at 5:00 pm prior to the banquet. The banquet will be held in the Quilt Room of the Exposition hall also. Please RSVP to Melissa by November 17th for a meal count.
- The premium directory pages will be auctioned off at the end of the banquet along with the pens for Husker Harvest Days.
Nebraska Junior Hereford Show Results
The Junior Show in Kearney, NE will be June 3-5, 2016. for results, visit the Junior Page.
2016 Nebraska Hereford Membership Directory
To View the NEW 2016 Directory, click here… 2016NHADirectoryweb
NE Hereford Association Radio Ads
NHA Radio Ads will run on KTIC, KRVN or KNEB
Ads will run mid Jan – mid March 2016.
Available to Hereford Breeders that are members of the NE Hereford Association.
The cost is $80.00 for 5 radio spots per radio station, and you can double or triple your money. The association will pay half the cost of the ads. Ads will be sold on a first come, first serve basis! Call Melissa Buehler for more information on the radio spots.
Example of the Radio Ads that we have available that can be made specific to your ranch
Click on this link to listen to the sample:NE HEREFORD ASSO.-SWITCH OUT_HULA AUG13
To list your sale or event, contact Melissa Buehler at: